Author Topic: So lost  (Read 189 times)

Offline Loli2019

• View Profile
So lost
« on: June 15, 2019, 10:53:16 am »
Ok so my classmate tried to talk to me last year and also this year when i was refusing any relationship but somehow I got some feeling for him and we started our relationship so perfectly for 6 months i was so into him at the beginning but later we started fighting a lot and sometimes over silly reasons amd he showed to me that he didnt trust me soo my feelings disappeared suddenly i don't feel i want him like before at all but he really loved me i tried to get him away for some days but i came back cause i didnt want to break his heart and i felt guilty i am so lost i dont know what to do i dont want to make him sad...

Offline Flowergirl1234567

• View Profile
Re: So lost
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 11:38:21 am »

Offline Flowerpuff2

• View Profile
Re: So lost
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 03:18:15 pm »
You can’t be with a person just because you feel bad. This might sound harsh but sometimes we girls have to toughen up and do what’s right. And you need to do what’s right, you need to go with your heart, you feel bad for letting him go, but it’s the best thing to just say things straight. The more you 2 stay together, the more you’ll hurt him later. Breaking up with him is the best. When there is fights, the relationship is probably shortly going to fall apart anyways. You shouldn’t get used to fights and to a person you don’t love.